- Contains lidocaine for improved comfort during treatment.
- Voluma® XC was developed to instantly add volume to your cheek area.
- From the #1 selling family of fillers in the U.S., as prescribed by doctors.
As we age, the skin begins to sag and we lose volume in the cheek area. Voluma XC is designed to add volume beneath the skin's surface to lift and contour the cheek area, restoring your natural, youthful volume to the mid-face area. Patients reported looking up to 5 years younger at 6 months after treatment. The effects of Voluma XC will last up to 2 years in the cheek area. And when if you want to repeat the treatment again after two years, you will need less product to achieve your results. Schedule your appointment now to find out why people from Tarzana, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Woodland Hills, Calabasas and the entire San Fernando Valley prefer Tarzana Cosmetic MedSpa!
MORE VOLUMA XC® INFORMATION
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over 21.
- Do not use these products if you have a history of multiple severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to lidocaine or the gram-positive bacterial proteins used in these products.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding has not been studied
- The safety of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC in patients under 35 years or over 65 years has not been studied
- The safety and effectiveness of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC in areas other than the cheek area have not been established in clinical studies
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of excessive scarring (eg, hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) or pigmentation disorders, as use of these products may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- Tell your doctor if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with these products may be at a higher risk for side effects
- Tell your doctor if you are on immunosuppressive therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response, as use of these products may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- Minimize strenuous exercise, exposure to extensive sun or heat, and alcoholic beverages within the first 24 hours following treatment
- The most common side effects include tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.For JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, side effects are moderate (uncomfortable) and last 2 to 4 weeks.
- One of the risks with using this product is unintentional injection into a blood vessel, and while rare, the complications can be serious and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring.
- As with all skin injection procedures, there is a risk of infection.
VOLUMA® XC Important Information
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Are there any reasons why I should not receive any JUVÉDERM® injectable gel formulation?
What precautions should my doctor advise me about?
What are possible side effects?