The most common, and effective, treatment for spider veins and reticular veins is Sclerotherapy, a minimally invasive in-office procedure that can restore that smooth, youthful appearance to your legs. For treatment, Dr. Safvati microinjects a sclerosing (hardening) agent into the affected veins, which irritates the vessel walls, causing the veins to seal and eventually disappear. The procedure only takes 15 to 45 minutes, depending upon the number of veins being treated. Schedule your appointment now to find out why people from Tarzana, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Woodland Hills, Calabasas and the entire San Fernando Valley prefer Tarzana Cosmetic MedSpa!
SCLERO THERAPY® (SPIDER VEIN TREATMENT
- Quick, simple, proven treatment with minimal discomfort
- Performed, without anesthesia, on spider veins, reticular veins and varicose veins
- Doctor injects the chemical directly into your vein with a small needle
- Patients can return to normal activity immediately afterward, with walking encouraged to increase blood flow to the healthy veins
- Compression garments or stockings recommended for 3-7 days after treatment to encourage circulation
- Noticeable results include beautiful, more youthful looking legs, free of unsightly veins and markings